The role is to design, build and further develop our 3D infrastructure for the internet using the newest technologies including TypeScript, GraphQL, WebGL and Blender. The colormass Platform is a cloud based infrastructure for the creation, management and delivery of 3D data. Once a digital twin of a product is uploaded, one can easily create marketing images, videos, configurators or export the data in various formats.
- Make decisions regarding software architecture, design patterns and libraries
- Implement and continuously improve features based on customer feedback
- Help build the necessary processes for delivering high-quality software
- Report and fix bugs
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript, Angular (or similar) and the Node.js ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of API design, ideally GraphQL
- Some experience with relational databases and SQL
- Some experience with Google Cloud (or similar)
- High motivation and perseverance to build something outstanding and exceptional
- Strong passion for writing software of the highest quality
- Good English communication skills
- Interest in 3D and computer graphics
- Experience in WebAssembly
- Experience in WebGL
- Knowledge of Blender or the Cycles render engine
- Experience in CSS/SCSS
What we offer
- A technologically very challenging product and company vision
- Being part of a technological revolution and shaping the future of the industry
- Dynamic, stimulating company culture with a very challenging vision
- Continuous self-development and the opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Berlin, Budapest or 100% remote
How to apply?
Please send your application to jobs-at-colormass.com with the following information:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Anything computer science related you are proud of
- Salary expectation
- Put “Senior Software Engineer” in the subject line of your email
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us: +49 30 6920 6200 or send an email to the above mentioned email address.
We believe that as the technology advances, peoples daily lives will become dominated by 3D. At colormass, our vision is to create the realistic digital assets for this virtual world. Today we are accomplishing this by capturing the true physical nature of the forms and materials that exist in the world around us.
Our mission began in the furniture industry, where our technology is already being used to replace traditional photo shoots.
colormass was also selected to compete in the most prestigious startup competition, TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco (the “world championship” of young companies), as one of the most innovative startups.